AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Holy smokes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/18/2023 19:38 (#10234315 - in reply to #10234264)
Subject: RE: Holy smokes

Yes we certainly don’t want to be too close to either extreme when it comes to CO2 levels. If we are trying to achieve a stable climate though I think any attempt we make will be futile.

And yes, we certainly are getting away from the smoke issue. But it a good thing we are supposed to keep it away from politics or I would be informing about how people are reporting how police have been actively preventing themselves and the oil field companies they own or work for who have lots of heavy equipment like bulldozers and water tankers that are normally very useful for creating firebreaks to contain wildfires from helping out. Some of them have reported being stopped from helping by police at gunpoint. I would also be talking about many people from that area reporting that authorities are doing some very strange things that can only be described as the opposite of how one would act if they were trying to prevent worse damage. It’s almost as though having extreme damage from a wildfire event in oil field country might be useful for an agenda.

But I definitely do hope that the news reports put the public at ease and inform the public of the science you explained instead of reporting this event as a sign of climate change.

Edited by havin’funfarming 5/18/2023 19:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)