AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AutoSteer ? In CaseIH 310
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

560HighCrop
Posted 5/17/2023 20:47 (#10233096)
Subject: AutoSteer ? In CaseIH 310

west central Iowa
I am running a 372 on RTK with a Joey radio. I am also running a 542 base and SNB 900 repeater. Tractor could see both base and repeater this afternoon. The Pro 700 is on v. 31.3 and that is as high as we can go, due to current firmware in 372.

Today I was planting and I had the marker down also, the AutoSteer would randomly add 6”, either going through the field, or when I turned on the ends. In a 1/4 mile of endrows, it happened 6 times. It was always 6”. So I had 36” of nudge when I got to the point rows. The overlap switch thought the planter was 36” closer to point rows than it actually was. I have never seen this before.

Does anyone have any thoughts on why it would randomly increase swath width by 6”? 310 is pulling a 2150 planter. So swath width is provided to 700 by the planter. Corner compensation not working on planter either. Don’t know if that is a clue or not.

I thought about trying a different 372 on planter tractor and maybe switching my base antenna to a AG 25, to see if anything made a difference. Pro 700 is saying RTK, 16 satellites with 99% CMR and time of 1.6 seconds. Those numbers appear to be ok.

Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks. Eric
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)