AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Swing Low…..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 5/17/2023 14:20 (#10232739 - in reply to #10232732)
Subject: RE: Swing Low…..

nc ks
spoken like a true leftist, nothing to see here, move along. Those people don't fly to Davos to have tea and crumpets. It is within their grasp and they know it.

None of it is true, there are no teachers counseling grade-schoolers to get medically neutered, there are no peaceful people outside of abortion mills getting getting rung up on federal hate charges for simply protecting their child from an irate abortion activist, there wasn't a lady simply praying across the street in england I think it was that was lead off in handcuffs, there aren't any pregnancy centers that got destroyed by thugs and nobody has a clue who did it, the thought and speech police don't exist......

The doj didn't target moms that spoke out at school board meetings, the president of this country didn't say that white supremacy is the biggest terror threat in this country.......no agenda anywhere. I could go on and on.

I know you won't wake up, but I sure hope a lot of other people do. The price of grain and what you can buy with it doesn't mean a whole lot if the society crumbles. Frogs in a pan we are.

Edited by kb ag 5/17/2023 14:47
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)