AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ok, I was the paranoid one
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Norstman
Posted 5/17/2023 10:00 (#10232496 - in reply to #10232200)
Subject: RE: Ok, I was the paranoid one

Offroadnt - 5/17/2023 06:05

This is where my argument all wealth from individuals should go back to society when they pass comes from. If people really cared about the benificiaries of their estates they should pass their wealth on and settle while they are still alive.

There are so many stories like this thread and I believe the reality is the benefactor doesn't give a damn about the benificiaries they are in this life to build their own wealth. Yeah, they claim it's all for the benificiaries in the end but look at the end result...

What is a better example of love? Supporting and nurturing the benificiaries of your wealth while your alive so they can grow and live full lives themselves or hoard till you die and then drop the whole thing on your benificiaries and let them battle it out after you pass? I'm not religious but this is when Luke 18:25 reads so true.

I'm sorry for you two, if you would be friends under other circumstances maybe it's time to back away from all this, apologize to each other, give each other a big hug and call a truce. Otherwise, just drop it and go your separate ways.

May the voice of reason prevail in the end, good luck.

Yes comrade. Why don’t you set an example and give all your wealth to the .gov now?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)