AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I have a student loan question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Leland
Posted 5/15/2023 00:29 (#10229525 - in reply to #10229316)
Subject: RE: I have a student loan question

Student loan debt is approaching 2 trillion dollars. It is something that is going to have to be addressed or the youth is going to get crushed before they can get started and the why bother trying mentality is only growing. I’m not a believer in total loan forgiveness but the deal is we pushed these youth since kindergarten to go to college you don’t want push a broom for living, then we make it so they can’t be rejected for the loan, this kind of money couldn’t be borrowed if you had solid farm land to purchase but zero collateral, then allow the banks holding the notes to sell the holdings as an asset backed security. We have thoroughly screwed these people and allowed the University and investors to print money on the youth’s backs. They tried to pass a law to have the debt transfer to the spouse in case of death.

P.s. I have zero student loan debt it benefits me in no way. My wife worked hers down and I can say the vet field is probably one of the worst roi’s. It is going to become a very real problem for small communities.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)