AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Corn belt moisture
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Boone & Crockett
Posted 5/14/2023 06:49 (#10228285 - in reply to #10228275)
Subject: RE: Corn belt moisture

Morningdew - 5/14/2023 06:40

Joe joe joe. It’s may it’s going to rain in the i states. Some to dang much some could use more and some are perfect. That’s why land is $25000 an acre. June July August play big roles to trend yields. I’ve planted 24 crops always get rain in April and may. This year less then historical averages with low subsoil. I would think the market should know the i states would get rain and planted. Otherwise be a disaster before we ever started. I hope guys west and south of me can get more rain and the guys north and east can get some sunny days. sitting great locally will take more rain if granted to. Take another two weeks of this weather to bust the drought here in my opinion. Sad reality is some farmers are still in a full blown drought.
Gonna be a long growing season with Joe bloviating every other day. Think I’m just gonna tune out, go fishin’, ride my new motorcycle around the western states, do some 4 wheelin’ with friends, maybe do some camping, in other words just enjoy life and not let Trolls like Joe start my day off aggravated…..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)