AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

july corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

fatan sassy
Posted 5/12/2023 09:43 (#10226087 - in reply to #10225503)
Subject: RE: no vin vin

northern edge of north central Missouri
kb ag - 5/11/2023 20:14

If things go your way you eroneously believe your charts told you something, if they don't go your way....you draw another line. Believe what you want. I make wrong marketing decisions every day I make a marketing decision. I am ALWAYS too late or too early, and often at the same time and so is everyone else. Hind sight is pretty easy to chart, but the future is impossible. I think it is humorous you two arguing over who was more wrong. We were and are all wrong . You throw buying options in there and you really are below a coin flip. If you're gonna buy something buy something. If you are gonna sell something sell something. If you say your charts tell you something but you cop out with an option, you are exposing what you actually believe about your charts.

Pretty accurate depiction.
Just the disagreeing and bickering amongst all the self proclaimed experts on here reveals the fact that nobody knows where a market is going tomorrow. Or a week from now. Or a month from now. To claim you know something that cannot be known rubs me the wrong way. It affects innocent people. Putting out theories and believes and guesses is great. But no one on here has proven themselves worthy of condemning any other persons posts or ideas or strategies.
And I would wager IF there is a person out there that can know the future direction of a market they most certainly aren’t on here announcing it. Just a hunch

And government reports do greatly affect our markets!
“Taking protection ahead of the government report” IS market manipulation by our government. Positioning ahead of a government report is just as important to watch as what the market actually does at the moment of releasing the reports!
Watch at 11:00 ;)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)