AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

july corn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

LawrenceWelk
Posted 5/11/2023 23:14 (#10225701 - in reply to #10225296)
Subject: RE: no vin vin

Strasburg, ND
Kb ag, didn't want to have to waste his time learning about trades, making low amounts of money. Wasn't his desire, replied to many of my posts. Problem is, if he would of applied any amount of money, he would be 11% his investment to date, in the last. 3 months. 11% in 3 months is pretty good! Vs 4.5% at the bank over 2 months. $100,000 to any of my trade posts, he wouldn't of had "insignificant money" anymore. Direct qoute "insignificant money". Meanwhile he still complains and bitches about crop prices going down, holding on to the June/July rally. Meanwhile those bushels could of been sold for $15+ and $7/8+. Now sell for $5.25 and call it a rally. Welcome to agtalk. I've been saying for 6 months, crops are going down. My only bad stock recommendations has been FRC, but at first you actually made 30% on your money overnight. Sunday night open to Monday was up 30%. I sold at 20% profit. That was "insignificant money." I later decided to buy back in at $14.70. Prefaced it with " I will probably lose it all" , and I did. Luckily im not A Mark Hendershott and edit my posts to a .

I rest my case.

Hopefully kb ag, finds time to post every day, since he has no time.

Hopefully Frost and Dirpka VinVin hold an auction so I can go "Nuclear," much like the prices have had a Nuclear Meltdown.

Hopefully Hendershott and Van Trump start being friends again too

Great day agtalk, what a **** show.

Edited by LawrenceWelk 5/11/2023 23:20
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)