AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Burns thank you
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Daleny
Posted 5/8/2023 08:50 (#10220658)
Subject: John Burns thank you

WCNY
For all your posts on diet. Your wisdom and experiences are an inspiration to live a healthier lifestyle. I have lost about 50 lbs since the first of February, feel allot better than I did and felt I should share my experience.

Along with the decision to eat very few carbs and no sugar I also decided to try and quit a lifelong addiction with chewing tobacco. Knowing that product has sugar added, aided in that decision. Maybe not the best idea to do both at once but, I haven't had tobacco either. In that continuing effort I tried sugar free gum the past couple weeks and maybe learned a lesson about nutrition labels, ingredients and keto. I read the nutrition facts only and thought it was ok but, my weight loss has stopped completely for two weeks. That was the only change, then I read the ingredients and feel maybe the doctors in Johns video links were right that for me all those "sugar free" ingredients constantly throughout the day, spiked my insulin levels enough with just the taste of sweet to throw me out of ketosis. Admittedly I did pop them frequently and while fasting to. "supper till lunch". I'll see what happens without them.

Thanks again John

Edited by Daleny 5/8/2023 10:24

(lable (full).jpg)

(ingredients (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments lable (full).jpg (21KB - 161 downloads)
Attachments ingredients (full).jpg (24KB - 157 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)