AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Food poisoning?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

moon1234
Posted 5/15/2023 00:16 (#10229518 - in reply to #10224368)
Subject: RE: Food poisoning?

De Forest, WI

stevr13 - 5/10/2023 21:55 Dont be too quick to discount the regular stomach bugs (stomach flu). It's peak season has ended, but it's always around. Just look at cruise ships. Since my kids started school, we get it once a year. Just had it a few weeks ago. Sometimes worse than others. Luckily I havebt thrown up for 2 years, but the squirts were sure bad. Last time I posted in this forum, I was looking for weight gain tips cause I lost a ton of weight with residual effects. Accompanied by fever, dehydration, and yes sometimes so much worse than others it can make you delirious. But yes, my 2 year old had salmonella this last winter. I've given up on a lot of prepared foods. Hope you recover, it can take longer to become normal than you think. Maybe tmi, but I had to take 2 immodiums every morning after my worst case for a long time just to stay "normal" as my gut bacteria rebuilt

If this ever occurs again, buy yourself some florajen digestion. Take one, twice a day.  It will really help with the side effects and return your gut flora to normal a lot quicker.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)