AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Food poisoning?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

boog
Posted 5/8/2023 19:56 (#10221421 - in reply to #10220515)
Subject: RE: Food poisoning?

I had food poisoning in the mid '70s. I was so sick I was afraid I wasn't going to die. Wife & I went with a group of friends to the Indy Super Pull. Friday evening we ate supper at Red Lobster in Indy. I noticed the crab legs had a little green on the ends, tasted good so I didn't think anything about it. That night it hit me, I spent most of that session in the restroom puking my guts out. Everyone that came in was making snide remarks about not being able to hold my beer.,Wish that would have been the problem. Make things worse we had tickets for all weekend & motel reservations for Friday & Saturday nights. 8 people in 2 cars, one which was ours. By Sarurday it was coming out both ends. Wife was able to call our doctor & he called in a prescription at a nearby pharmacy.,i missed the Saturday afternoon session but by that night I was finally able to keep stuff down / in & was able make the Night session & Sunday afternoon session. I had a fever of 104 at the worst point but don't recall having problems talking or any issues walking.though I do remember everything was a haze until the fever broke.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)