AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You all missed the hottest consumer product
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

havin’funfarming
Posted 5/7/2023 09:52 (#10219177 - in reply to #10219016)
Subject: RE: You all missed the hottest consumer product

I am sure it had been fact checked by some experts who have that opinion as well as I am sure there are experts who have the opposite opinion. As such, I know that I don’t know what the truth actually is.

Countless fact checkers and the expert opinions of those they follow have been debunked recently. If I were to apply the same logic and labelling that you used when people were wrong then what they had said was nothing but conspiracy theories, hence those pushing those stories were conspiracy theorists, hence the next issue or story those people who believe the initial conspiracy, deserves more scrutiny and not given any benefit of the doubt when their next accusation comes up.

That raises the question of what justifies calling something a conspiracy theory. Does it apply to any belief that was proven wrong? Or does that label only apply when opinions that are different than your own are proven wrong? Are people biased in whom they consider conspiracy theorists?

I see you added something to your last post after I responded so I’ll respond to it now. You aren’t understanding what I am saying. I am saying that I KNOW that neither you nor I KNOW what the truth is. What we both have is opinions. In this entire conversation it is only you who claims to know the truth. Actually without bothering to reread this entire conversation I don’t think I ever even stated my opinion let alone what I thought the truth was. What I did do is question your claim that you know the facts.

Edited by havin’funfarming 5/7/2023 10:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)