AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

gen 3 20/20 questions and issues
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

steve1616
Posted 5/4/2023 11:54 (#10215728)
Subject: gen 3 20/20 questions and issues

North East Kansas
I was wondering if anyone else noticed some of the same things I'm having. We updated our gen 3 20/20 before planting in 2022. Im assuming the new update is the reason some of these issues happened, but wanted to see if anyone else had the same experience. The first thing I noticed was that our farms started showing that I planted more acreage in all of them (basically added 2 acres for every 100 planted), but our seed came out exactly for the smaller amount of acres that I actually planted. I definitely noticed that if I backed into a corner, the implement would always be backwards, and that never happened with the older software. The solution was to put the implement flip icon on a run screen, but that really didn't help since the implement would just flip the wrong way again after 2 feet of planting. Heck this software drove me nuts until I figured out you sometimes have to cycle the master switch 2-3 times to enable everything which is insanely weird. On the bright side, it did fix the issue I had where it always said some downpressure sensors were bad.

Also, have any of these issues been fixed with any new updates? Im very scared to update after the last update probably did more harm than good. The last update I had was 2022.0.0

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)