AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Case IH 7120 Magnum cab parts from used or salvage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

Red Marker
Posted 5/3/2023 18:26 (#10214774 - in reply to #10214397)
Subject: RE: Case IH 7120 Magnum cab parts from used or salvage

SE PA
I think ap air has the ac vents (where the air comes out) and I hadn't thought they were too badly priced. The rest is pretty stupidly priced. I got a remote knob close to 2 years ago and they were $55, looked the other day for other parts and I think they were close to double that. They are the same as used on a 580 backhoe from the one I've been in, at least would be another avenue to check. They don't really wear out usually.
Speaker covers had been like 80 bucks I'm thinking. Not cheap but I'm glad they can still be gotten. Any tractor that I've seen parted out hasn't had speaker covers nice enough that I'd like them on my tractors but maybe there are some out there. Seems most that get to parts stage are either cracked our have some mounting tabs broke or the cloth cover is saggy. For half of new I'd rather new.
The fuse panel cover is too high. Ap air has them too. But I think the last one I put on from them had a CIH sticker under it so it wasn't much a price difference I'm guessing. The new one will be like a 7200 series with the operators manual pocket in it I think.
Not much fun walking out of a dealer with 1000 bucks of parts that weighs 2 pounds but I'd complain more if they weren't even available. It would be great to see the aftermarket step up in more of the cab panels but realistically they won't be much cheaper.
The black upper cab posts on the outside of the cab for example are available aftermarket but were 4 or 500 a piece I think when I checked the other year. I did not buy them and decided I didn't mind the European flashers on mine enough to spend 1000 bucks getting rid of perfectly working lights.
All that to say no I don't have a good source for them, should be able to find dismantled machines on tractorhouse and making phone calls, good luck.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)