AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Go Time
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jrditchdigger
Posted 4/29/2023 21:18 (#10208948 - in reply to #10208870)
Subject: RE: Go Time

Southern MN
We had a 4 year lease, I believe it was 16’ model? Not sure. Thank goodness we purchased the warranty with it. I believe it was constant turbo problems, water pumps, serpentine belts, coolant leaks and probably quite a few things I don’t remember. We are only a few miles from Jackson, and they were really good about bringing us a replacement. Except the one year the loaner died before it made it to our place. A neighbor got one the year after we did and they had to go one whole spring season without it as they couldn’t keep it running. I believe they went to court to get out of it. Not sure if they leased or bought it. A couple of years ago toured the Jackson assembly plant and there was a V12 on a cart in the corner. Asked the tour guide about it and he said that was an experiment that Agco tried that didn’t work very well. I do believe the last fall we had it it made it through the year without having to go to the Ziegler shop. That was the first spring or fall season it made it through without one or multiple trips to the shop. Maybe by that time they were getting all of the bugs out of them, I sure hope so for the next owners sake.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)