AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

lgG Sensitivity Test
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

soya257
Posted 4/4/2023 03:53 (#10171836 - in reply to #10171517)
Subject: RE: lgG Sensitivity Test

Thanks ,for all the replies...

I read all the things and really don't know , if the test is legit or not. It seems that the most things that people is sensitive to causes stomach problems, as this is not the case with me.
I have Throat, Mouth, Ears and Head Aches and they each come and go for pain wise. I have Tinnitus bad , as its bad most of the times and that's when these things start to happen to me.
They said I had a Virus and it destroyed the hearing completely in one ear 7 years ago and down to 20% in the other ear around 5 1/2 years ago. I got a Cochlear Implant nearly 5 years ago and a HA for severe hearing lost in the other . That's when the Tinnitus got real bad when the second ear started to go deaf and with these the Tinnitus has gone to around 75% bad most of the times.

This is why I got to thinking that maybe its something that I eat 90% of the time that's causing these problems with me.
As far as problem with digesting food, stomach pains and diarrhea, I don't have any of these problems .
The worst problems I have is around the head and throat area and I'm trying to get into a ENT Dr. , to see if they can find something . It could be my sinuses that is causing all the problems with my front head, ears, throat and sinus aches , as I don't know.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)