AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Losing weight without counting calories
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 4/1/2023 08:02 (#10167531 - in reply to #10167465)
Subject: Carb addiction

Pittsburg, Kansas
Looking back, I am certain additction to carbs was at least part of my problem. I was definitely addicted to some foods. A low carb way of eating has let me overcome those addictions. Here is the "Carb Addiction Doc" telling of his lifetime problem and his solution. He is not one of the original doctors I utilized on Youtube to get my wife and I started on low carb. We do not listen to all of his videos (they are numerous). But he has great messages and fall in line with nearly all the low carb community of doctors recomendations. He just taylors his message more from the addiction point of view.

Many doctors that promote low carb eating will have a similar story. Over weight, getting sicker, KNEW they were following their own recomendations (figured their patients were just not following recomendations), changed to low carb and found success in their own life overweight journey, then started using low carb in their own private medical practice. I bet three out of four doctors promoting low carb way of life have had some similar experience to that. Found out themselves what the medical community had been promoting did not work well and through their own life found a way that did.

Have no experience with what he is talking about in this video. Not promoting it. Just information.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv8RbogzI1w

Edited by John Burns 4/1/2023 08:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)