AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

A lot to unpack today.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

kb ag
Posted 3/19/2023 11:11 (#10147680 - in reply to #10147646)
Subject: RE: If SVB depositors had bought bonds.. then the $20 billion loss would be there’s

nc ks
More of the same. Different rules for the elites vs. the little guy. Let them eat cake.... Trouble is I don't see how it changes without the whole system crashing and those that actually do something of value can rise to the top again.

So frustrating that our academic system has rewarded those with the least value to society with ruling status. They are so pompous and full of themselves. Thankfully we have Hope. Sure tries the faith sometimes......but it should strenghten it if we tune in. If it wasn't for the elites spoiling what could be a utopia if everyone bought in to self responsibility and compassion, I would ignore my proper faith, so kudos to those elite thieves.

Just think about it, if everyone grew up knowing they had to be in charge of their own retirement and knew they had to save enough money to pay taxes once a year(devoid of FICA). If they knew they would lose a finger the first time they stole, or a hand the second time(both for shoplifting and for sitting behind a desk stealing millions) and restitution was required even if it meant long stints at labor in incarceration doing a job that made the community better. If there was no excuse for shoplifting because both private and churches were on top of things and were there to provide a hand up to those in need and kick their butt into the happiness of providing for themselves and others. We were so close to this, but we all failed it in some way. Evil people have made war against it.

Edited by kb ag 3/19/2023 11:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)