AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Old freezer removal
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

tommyw-5088
Posted 3/25/2023 21:45 (#10157675 - in reply to #10145070)
Subject: RE: Old freezer removal

south Texas , York Rife Freemason
MaineFarmer - 3/17/2023 17:01

My dad lived his retirement in a community that had free pickup weekly with those roadside mini dumpster you wheeled out to the end of the drive.He took a sawzall and chopped up his chest freezer.Stuck it into the cans over 2 weeks.Not heavy to get out,no disposal fee,no pump down fee,etc.If one is worried of the hole in the ozone it was likely a farce to benefit Dupont as their $$ were dwindling on the run out patent.Did you not always wonder when they said""look ,we have a hole in the ozone over the south pole",,they had never tried to find it before so it was always there ? maybe?..but old Dupont got the billions they needed...hmmm,,worried of the bit of gas leaking out,,?hmm..what about the 7 million plus auto collisions that many release the freon in,,every single year,,,Maybe this will get axed for climate but I degress its about political grease and we all know what old joes been getting..

You nailed it , just another money grab .

Now they are trying to get rid of r-134 , new crap is called 1234 yf i think . Patent must have run out on r -134
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)