AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Viewing 2630 Stored Data
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

irbigb
Posted 3/15/2023 15:52 (#10141527)
Subject: Viewing 2630 Stored Data

So I was hoping to look at some of my tasks I have done on my 2630, I uploaded everything onto a flash drive and put it on the John Deere Operations Center, I can see the names of fields but I can't find particular tasks like mowing a field for instance. I never actually made boundaries mostly because of the the rate controller and sometimes being out of the field while actually wanting it to apply. With all that being said after I click on the field name from the map drop down I can't figure out how to access what various tasks I have done to the field, is this just because I never made an actual boundary? The only thing I can seem to find is the guidance lines I created. In my mind the Analyze tab would get me where I need to go but I wonder with no actual boundaries or perimeter established my info is not stored in the right way for this program, or maybe I'm missing something simple? Data is deleted on the 2630 now but I have it on a flash drive as well as uploaded to the John Deere site.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)