AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

JD 2630 Steer On/Off Icon intermittent
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

nabh302
Posted 3/12/2023 16:24 (#10136435)
Subject: JD 2630 Steer On/Off Icon intermittent

Royal City, WA
I have a JD 2630 display and having issues with the Steer On/Off icon not allowing Autotrac. When setting up my client/farm/field, the steer on/off icon will show on a certain field I have selected in my list. For example:

If I select field #1 in my pull down list, it will load the data for that field and the steer on/off icon will appear on my home screen allowing me to use autotrac.

If I select field #2 in my pull down list, it will load the data for that field and the steer on/off icon is relaced with the book with wrench on top icon not allowing me to use autotrac.

If I swith back to field #1, the steer on/off icon will come back on my home screen.

Also, when starting machine back up after being off for hours, I go back into my gs3 equipment setup page and it always goes back to a JD 8285R setting (which is what it was used on previously in January) even though I have changed it before to a SP Windrower.

I am going to try another display in it tomorrow to see if anything changes. The 2630 monitor software is updated to the latest version as well as the receiver. I am not sure if it has a software issue but it was working in January on the JD 8285R. Seeing if anyone has had something similar happen, TIA.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)