AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kelly Hogan carnivore
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 3/1/2023 21:03 (#10119253)
Subject: Kelly Hogan carnivore

Pittsburg, Kansas
My wife really likes listening to Kelly Hogan who is a long time carnivore. Eats only meat.

I post this link because she is actually being interviewed on another person's channel and they ask her to give her history of eating carnivore. It is quite an interesting story of her medical problems and how she did low carb and fixed most of the problems but it was not until she went full carnivore that she was completely healed.

This does not mean it is for everyone or that everyone needs to do what she did. But Jordan Peterson and his daughter had a similar experience. So some small portion of the population does respond to extremely cutting out most foods except for animal products.

So for those interested, listen to Kelly's story starting out eighteen years ago and how her health changed because of it. If a person has had or still has chronic health problems..................maybe it is worth consideration?????

Like I say, my wife loves listening to Kelly. She is just full of energy and spunk in her presentations and has lots of interesting guests on her own channel. If you like what she has to say. just do a Youtube search for Kelly Hogan or My Zero Carb Life for more.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YgqdYedKMlk

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)