AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Moderation in eating
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

cfdr
Posted 3/4/2023 09:27 (#10122908 - in reply to #10121323)
Subject: RE: Sinus problems - decongestants

Interesting - I appreciate the information. Your previous condition sounds much like mine. Over-active sinuses - with me, leading to a feedback loop where the headache (in one side of the back of my head) is driven to exhaustion in what appears to be an exponential progression.

Heck, I even went to Mayo one time. Can you picture that? A doctor named Carlson trying to find something in the head of a guy named Johnson? He even had my head x-rayed, but, of course, they didn't find anything.

On a side note - we were talking about various topics, and it led to my asking him if he had ever heard about the Norwegian who loved his wife SO MUCH - that once he almost told her? My sister works with the clinic and knows doctors from her church from there. She said that they were trained to NOT joke with patients (for obvious reasons) - but Dr. Carlson had to laugh at that one. The next visit, I asked him if he had told his wife that one. He said - yes, but it was too close to home for her.

I think I'm going to have to break down and try carb elimination. Eliminating just sugar did have a noticeable (good) effect.

BTW, don't second guess posting here. You provide a lot of very good useful information to consider.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)