AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

in march it will be two years
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jddriver
Posted 2/17/2023 22:22 (#10100177)
Subject: in march it will be two years

Greenwood Mo
i pulled a groin muscle wouldn't heal so in April wife talked me into going to Dr. While there Dr took blood and psa was very high.Sent me to a urologists and he did the exam then a biopsy and had stage two prostate cancer.Gleason score of 4. He told me in a 1 minute and 47 second phone conversation that " you got cancer but don't worry about it". went 40 days with out being able to talk to him and going with another Dr wouldnt work for insurance for some reason. Finally got him fired and went Cancer treatment centers of America in Zyon Ill. Got an awesome medical team 30 days of chemo and 30 days off. During the time of no contact from urologists' cancer advanced to stage three and Gleason score of 8.It was VERY angry and VERY aggressive. June 29 had prostate removed by a robot. 46 hours later I walked outta hospital for a 12 week recovery. Fast forward to 2022 June and my shoulders would just lock up. Goty cat scan mri and ect done and needed replacements both. Sold cows on the 8 of August had rt side replaced Aug 2. Off 14 weeks then had left side replace December 22. I am still off.I am starting to feel better the pain has been surprisingly low ut I love my ice machines. I had zero symptoms of prostate issues. Guys get your blood work done.92 % of all men have prostate cancer just not active
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)