AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Which of you would hire
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

sloughclub
Posted 1/24/2023 15:27 (#10057369 - in reply to #10057158)
Subject: RE: Which of you would hire

Southern Missouri
I had soybeans desiccated with a drone and soybeans desiccated with a plane both last fall , gramoxone,it will tell on applicators pattern in 24 hrs , drone was just nearly perfect over nearly 100 percent of field , plane did good job where he got it on the beans ,stayed a hundred feet from my neighbors, that was handy a week later when we pulled in with combine , anywhere there was a tree or high line poles plane did terrible, I have same issues with planes in the spring doing burn down , if there’s a house you can’t make them get within a 150 ft of them same way if neighbors have wheat growing or my wheat same way , I hope the drones become popular with custom applicators here as they can spray under all trees and poles ,right next to neighbors of within at least a few feet instead of a 150 ft away .We have one really good drone custom applicator here now and we bought a t40 that we’re going to run ourselves ,gonna be a lot more experience with a year from now but what I’ve seen so far I really really like them , the way they wave the crop around right when the spray is being shot down in canopy,I really like that too.
By the way I don’t blame the planes from staying away from neighbors and houses ,at the speed they run I don’t see how they do as good as they do but the drone does way way better on those issues

Edited by sloughclub 1/24/2023 15:36
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)