AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

347 square baler parts.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format

MiradaAcres
Posted 1/24/2023 17:20 (#10057568 - in reply to #10053244)
Subject: RE: 347 square baler parts.

scmn

Not sure how often you plan to install/remove hitch, but a the 327 baler parts book shows a bolt on equal angle hitch which essentially consists of a 1"x3" flat bar with two holes for tractor (drawbar and hole for hammer strap) and a hole for baler with a CAT II lift arm pin installed.

All State Ag Parts has welded slide on version for $234. 
https://www.tractorpartsasap.com/equal-angle-hitch-assembly-used-john-deere-430266.html

With that said, if you plan to always use it on the same tractor you could build a box out of flat steel to slide over the draw bar with the CAT II lift pin in the flat to make one.  The factor ones have bolts and ships to take up the majority of the slack so that it is tight to the drawbar.  Ours is on and off several times per year so I just lock the bolts for a little play so I don't need tools to remove.  The hitches were used on a lot of Deere hay equipment and moves the pivot point 7" back from the 14" hole setting.  On choppers they made a clevis instead of the pin to handle the higher loads of loaded chopper boxes.

Edit to add:
Thhe gauge wheel is a 3/4" shaft welded to a flat bar that uses a 16x6.5 lawn/garden wheel; we took ours off for baling ditches.

Edited by MiradaAcres 1/24/2023 17:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)