AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Investing 401/IRA help.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

MaineFarmer
Posted 12/31/2022 04:57 (#10013116 - in reply to #10013031)
Subject: RE: Investing 401/IRA help.

coast of Maine
I would look for a run down place on a few acres.Depending on your skill set a bit though.Clean it up.Get it to rental status.Hire a rental agent so no collection worries.Farm the bit of land ,depreciate your housing project.If rentals are in demand in your area build a duplex on same property.Learn to build in your spare time.From there is a steady income ,not huge but some.Pour this into other lands you can do other rental systems on.I have always thought that any excess dollars in a bank were actually dwindling down in value.I dont do the stock market.I have done better than the avg joe by just doing it.Never since college have I ever worked for another.You have a great future ahead of you.The number one reason for failure is divorce,#2 is lifestyle choices,,well I think health is in there also but you are only 21 and that should be of small risk.No drugs ever.Dave Ramsey can kiss my behind as if I never had debt I would be working for another.Dave Ramsey lives in a 50 million dollar mansion by the way.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)