AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How do I make photo albums?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 12/27/2022 05:41 (#10006230 - in reply to #10006217)
Subject: RE: How do I make photo albums?

Just making photo albums on your computer ?

You can left click on any picture then hold the CTRL button down and click on other individual pictures. Each one you select will be highlighted. Once you have them all highlighted hover your mouse over the top of any of the highlighted pics and press the left mouse button and hold it down. All the highlighted pictures are captured when you move the mouse still holding the left button down drag them over the top of a folder you have already made. This moves all the highlighted pictures into the new album.

You can also use the same method to select multiple pictures then when you left click the menu should show a copy action. Then navigate to the folder you want them in and click the left mouse button anywhere on the page this time select paste. This makes a copy of all the originally selected pictures in the new folder.

If you are trying to put them in a specific order in the album this gets a bit more complicated depending  on how the pictures are named.

Hope this helps.

Edit:

One other thing that I find useful is sorting the pictures as they are taken. I make a folder for each year then every time I have pictures that I have taken I make a subfolder for that days pictures. Then years later I know exactly what day they were taken.

So for 2022 I would have a 2022 folder then for today I would make a sub folder called 12.27.22. Takes a few more minutes when downloading off camera card or phone but eliminates guessing years down the road. I've got close to 20 years of pictures identified this way on the computer.

Back in the old print photo days before cameras that dated the pics it was much more hit or miss. There are boxes and boxes of old pics with no dates on them. I can only try and guess when they were taken based on how other things appear and by when things changed.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)