AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Does this look like $24/lb steak?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Mrs B
Posted 12/23/2022 08:05 (#9999317 - in reply to #9999010)
Subject: RE: Does this look like $24/lb steak?

Highland Center, in Southeast Iowa

IADAVE - 12/22/2022 22:55 I like Hy vee as a whole. All are clean, help is real nice. They treot the truck drivers well. ( If they treat truck drivers well they treat every one well.) But I will say one thing I do not like. Not a huge deal as every where seems to do it. Often things are marked in a way like you are saying. I am sure the guy marking understands but I may not catch it. My poet peeve is they have chicken marked at xxx price in a bin. Next to it are several other bins that look identical. Only they have organic chicken in them at 3x the price.

I used to agree with you Dave. HyVee had the market on attitude and customer service and product as far as I was concerned. Then the Great Change came thru. They canned all the good experienced older employees who were close to retirement age, and replaced them with 20 yr olds who had never had other employment to learn how to treat people in a retail setting. And then HyVee didn't train or teach them any better than how they came in the door the first day. I don't want them to close the store closest to us.....I'm mercenary and want what I want when I want it.......but I'm a Fareway girl now even tho it's 5 miles farther from home. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)