AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

DJI. Mini SE
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

ScottKS
Posted 12/16/2022 15:30 (#9986897 - in reply to #9983052)
Subject: RE: DJI. Mini SE

I have no experience with the mini foldable drones, but if you are patient and can wait until they're back in stock, check out DJI refurbished drones. They have the Mini SE listed for $239 (but out of stock). I fly a Phantom 4 pro which we have had since 2018 and it's done an amazing job for us. I am currently looking at a Mini 3 pro or an Air 2S right now for personal use, (the Phantom is owned by my workplace). Right now the Air 2S is 15% off on the DJI website, so I'm kind of leaning that direction due to the high wind speeds that are so common in Kansas, but I really like the form factor of a smaller drone. If you are looking at used, check out Facebook market place, lots of them on there but I would insist on seeing it fly and taking a video and then watch the video to make sure everything is up to snuff. I have never crashed the Phantom but one of my co-workers had an early Mavic series drone and he really abused it and crashed it repeatedly and he said the only thing he ever had to replace was the propellers. If you can afford it, I've heard the mini 2 was quite a bit better than the original mini, but I get you the SE is really cheap if your not sure how much you'll use it. Good luck!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)