AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

rental eviction ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 12/11/2022 21:44 (#9978375 - in reply to #9976105)
Subject: RE: rental eviction ?

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Nope, just get them gone! First one had to evict, I had attorney start process, send her letter, gave me copy to hang on door. $300 bucks, got her out in 5 days. Second one I just copied the eviction notice and changed name on it. Hung it on door, texted it to her and husband that was working out of state with a six figure job. Husband wanted away from her, figured easiest was to park her butt in our house. That way he could play, and not pay child support.

Was able to get her out as well in 5 days. She made sure she ran all propane out froze pipes. Just like the other one did. The last one took all my appliances, but my new hot water heater. Both of them I lost five months rent on each.

When I got the last one out, I called fire department, had them do walk though, photos, then they burned it for training. I gave all the firemen hundred dollars each for their one hour's time. Best feeling I ever had while I owned the house, second best feeling was when I called assessor out to review property to get house off tax rolls.

Both of my evictions were done in December, nothing was said of having to let them stay because of winter. Utah has a five day notice I was told from attorney. If burning house and talking off tax rolls make sure to check with assessor so you do everything in time frame to get off rolls, or you my get hit with extra years taxes.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)