AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fat Cattle App
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

garvo
Posted 11/24/2022 07:06 (#9947330 - in reply to #9945463)
Subject: RE: Fat Cattle App-not perfected yet-voice command

western iowa,by Denison
The best is voice records-as you load you just speak in the loader tractor what you loaded-as the computer tracks your voice and records the feed ration-Example 1 load
Good morning-Gary feeder-ration fats pens 1,2,3,and4
earlage-4500#
wetcorn 4500#
corn silage 2000#
haylage 1000#
protein 300#

Meanwhile the voice command ration ledger has recorded the ration in its file and recorded that -Gary has feed lots 1,2,3 and4 and the daily intake and numbers-if i want to change head count i tell the ledger that pen 3 I have sold 33 head-it automatically records that i have 33 head less and recalculates the feed needs of that pen-all this shows up on its daily ledger
No manually pushing numbers-or steps to take loading feed wagon-just talking to a microphone-much like a headset basically that records as you load your feedwagon and beings its a headset its on yourself as you jump into the feed wagon to feed
easy to also voice command that pen 1 has a prolapse, or pen 3 we sold 33 head -pen 4 had 1lame steer with tag number 27
you could set the voice command for others that it recognizes other members that feed your cattle by a 1-time voice recognition
a i pad gives visual while you load-has a feed ration sheet that shows up as you spoke ration fed pens 123and4

I have been working on this as i hate punching in anything and was not happy with performance beef that did not rebate any money after we gave them $2000 and absolutely hated there program
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)