AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (88) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

backflush water pipes
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format
junk fun
Posted 11/24/2022 21:51 (#9948575 - in reply to #9944915)
Subject: RE: backflush water pipes

if it's galvanized, use a sawzall, or portaband, then replace with plastic. If it's plastic that's built up rust so much the flow is restricted, even full flow sometimes won't help, you have to plumb in an air fitting near the inlet and give it bursts of air along with the water flow, that really loosens the rust.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)