AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need guidance on guidance
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 11/14/2022 16:13 (#9931622 - in reply to #9931357)
Subject: RE: Need guidance on guidance

East Central, Nebraska
odds are you will gain nothing on a planter but hard to tell. is your planter a pull type or mounted? do you do anything after the planter pass that would require your planter pass to be perfect? i dont think you would gain much, if your fmx is on rtk using an autopilot. just depends if you believe your planter is not tracking true and that is required for your operation.

as for trimble not supporting the fmx. they barely supported them when they were supported. i have complained about trimble support for 20 years but i believe they are still the best out there for guidance. they may not be supported but they can still be repaired.

agleader is my favorite precision ag company by far and has came a long ways over the years but i myself have moved back to trimble on some equipment mostly due to implement guidance and agleaders lack of it.

other than needing to spend some money i would be hard pressed to move away from the fmx. the new stuff is stupid expensive and your fmx will do everything you are wanting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)