AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Raven Envizio Raven SCS460 Help!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

ILSODGRWR
Posted 9/22/2022 14:31 (#9856175)
Subject: Raven Envizio Raven SCS460 Help!

Kendall County, IL
My sprayer is a 2016 GVM Mako (Spra-coupe remake) with factory raven envizio for mapping and guidance and a scs 460 for product rate control. The spray rate is entered in the 460 and communicates with envizio pro to show rate. I believe this thing has the accuboom node but I do not use it. The last time I used this sprayer, Saturday, everything was working fine. Today I went to empty the tank and the first thing I noticed was when spot spraying the raven envizio no longer showed the desired and actual product rate on the screen, even though I was spraying. Also, the map screen did not mark applied acres when spraying. Lastly, when I went to autosteer, I was able to make an A-B line but my machine would not steer towards it or autosteer at all. I am getting GPS data because my speed data is gps only and it is showing. It seems like there is no communication between the envizio pro and the 460 but both are working separately. Where should I start? Any guess what may have happened while this thing was sitting for 4 days?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)