AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

integra
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 9/22/2022 06:02 (#9855326 - in reply to #9855095)
Subject: RE: integra

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Early Ag Leader yield monitors used an assembly that bolted on under the cab and used a small chain which was connected to the feeder house. As the head was raised/lowered the chain changed the position of a potentiometer in the assembly. This assembly plugged into the clean grain/ground speed/height module.

This was the situation with my Deere 7720. With my newer Deere combines, the combines have been factory equipped with their own "Pot". A tee cable is inserted in between the OEM sensor and the combine cable. When I switched from a Deere 9650STS to my current 9770, the connector was different so I had to change it but otherwise I could reuse the same cable.

If your combine shows a change but the Ag Leader does not, there may be a problem with that cable. I also vaguely remember something about a channel choice that didn't seem to pertain to me. Hopefully someone with your exact combine will reply about that.

Your Ag Leader is behaving as I would expect without the height information. You need this to work.

Edited by tedbear 9/22/2022 06:03
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)