AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New printer?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

WildBuckwheat
Posted 9/12/2022 18:35 (#9841527 - in reply to #9839928)
Subject: RE: New printer?

Middlesex County, Ontario
I have 3 laser printers, all are Brother, and all of them have been flawless. The oldest is 8 years old.

One of them was a recent purchase, its a colour laser printer with double sided scanning (and printing). Double sided printing is common, but to get double sided scanning you have to jump up to an office/business class machine. I don't know what your budget is, but native double sided scanning can be a real treat. Previously I would have to do a front scan and a back scan and then every-other-merge the individual pdfs, was a real pain. The printer I got is a MFC-3770CDW, it was the lowest cost brother colour laser printer with double sided scanning that I could find.

I've had HP in the past and I can still remember the nightmares of trying to scan things. The Brother iPrint&Scan Windows app is flawless, it just works, every time, and is easy to use.

I don't know if you have any iPhone users, but Brother printers connected to the home network with wifi or ethernet will show up as an air printer if you download the Brother iPrint&Scan app to your phone.

Edit: I buy non-genuine high capacity toner off amazon.

Edited by WildBuckwheat 9/12/2022 18:45
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)