AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (119) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is this an autotrac steering valve?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format
Posted 9/11/2022 08:10 (#9839203 - in reply to #9838646)
Subject: RE: Is this an autotrac steering valve?

East Central, Nebraska
thats a hand pump that every vehicle has. on that combine there should be a rectangular box near the hand pump with solenoids and wires coming out of it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)