AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dryness
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEIAAG
Posted 8/6/2022 10:15 (#9783071 - in reply to #9782833)
Subject: RE: Dryness

Fetv - 8/6/2022 07:30

I’ve have given up alot of potential profits listening to and acting on what self proclaimed gurus and people labeled as experts have said. Truth of the matter no one can tell the future.

Charts are just a future projection based on history and cant take into account a war, a govt change in policy, a weather disaster, etc. that no one knows about yet.

Crop production is largely based on weather which we all know that the weatherman can’t predict most of the time, so how is a chart suppose to?

Do you agree there are multiple dimensions in time? We live in a multi-dimensional world, it's not flat, and we struggle to see dimensions past our limited scope, but most agree they are out there. So when price goes horizontal for as many years as it did, it was storing energy - effectively it was the battle of dimensions occurring- just like the atmosphere and the waters of the oceans do. The lows that turned the markets happened on a failure into new lows in 2D. But price in the other dimensions were already heading higher and thus price responded appropriately in 2D, and what do you know, we are into a third year of a La Nina. So arguably price new of the La Nina and of its duration because in other dimensions that our simple minds cannot see, the weather events were already occurring. I would argue that price is projecting the future all the time, we just let our opinions get in the way all the time.

So do you really think that when Russia's leaders were planning on heading to war - long before the troops moved, they didn't drop a hint to the managers of their countries' sovereign wealth that these events would occur? Ever wonder why moves that occurred were largely done and the pivots that created them were formed long before the war started, and why since then price has retreated? The war is still going on, most likely will for years. Wars are expensive and if you are gonna fight one, you wanna pay for it. FOR SURE, they did exactly that. Thus why you see people saying they don't understand why its so dry and price isn't a rocket. Because it does not have the energy to it, IMHO. I would argue that the events that got credit for prices movement were at minimum assigned to supply the reason, and if I really wanted to reach, I would say they were already in play years ago, going to happen synonymously with prices advance - i.e. It was gonna happen period.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)