AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Florida Keys
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 8/5/2022 17:17 (#9782105 - in reply to #9781808)
Subject: RE: Hawaii or Cruise ?

central - east central Minnesota -

LTex - 8/5/2022 12:24 Thanks everyone sounds like the Keys are out, one of the things I like about agtalk is everyone's experiences they are willing to share. I will look at the other Florida suggestions and may also look at going to Hawaii.

Cruise would be perfect for the kids and I think the adults would like it too. Motion sickness is now easily overcome with some Dramamine or better see a Dr first for a prescribed antidote for motion sickness. The cruise will be much less expensive then Hawaii. Can't beat Hawaii and the main Island of Oahu (Honolulu) would be best for kids and a good time (just very expensive from what I'm pricing - we likely will cruise this season vs. Hawaii). Royal Caribbean has some very good rates and cruise destination values.

Lots to do in Hawaii - Can't beat it . . .. but, cost more.  Here's a cruise example to consider (a 8 day, but hits all the kid fun private islands).  https://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruises/itinerary/8-night-eastern-caribbean-perfect-day-from-orlando-port-canaveral-on-wonder/WN08PCN-3270713748?sail-date=2023-01-07&currency=USD&country=USA&dates_maxDate=01%2F31%2F2023&dates_minDate=01%2F01%2F2023   . There are shorter ones to consider and less money the short the cruise. Look for the ones that originate in Florida and you can do a couple days in Florida and then cruise ? Cruiseing is all inclusive, so pretty darned good deal (currently). Something to consider . . . . ..

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)