AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (228) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Steel Seed flex tubes for an old grain drill
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Where Can I find?????Message format
Posted 8/2/2022 09:16 (#9777013 - in reply to #9776972)
Subject: RE: Steel Seed flex tubes for an old grain drill

I think it's flexible ribbon tubing or something like that, I worked for years to find a source to manufacture them for the old farmall cultivator side dressers to no avail, several tin shops looked at it and thought they could replicate but none succeeded. yes you can use rubber but they clog easier than original or if someone wants an original restoration.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)