AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Auto or assisted steering on Deere 9770 combine
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

4WD
Posted 7/26/2022 08:48 (#9766661 - in reply to #9766379)
Subject: RE: Thanks for the replies

Between Omaha and Des Moines, 7 miles South of I80

On my older Integra cable (with Ethernet) there was a 5 amp fuse, I had to replace with a 7.5 amp fuse {= The Incommand 1200 booklet showed 7.5 amp fuse for their Factory InCommand 1200 cable, if I had bought a brand new cable.}

Note: I purchased those Ag Leader Display adapters, so I was able to reuse the older Integra Dispaly cable, that was already connected and routed inside both tractors.

I know, I blew the 5 AMP fuse (unsure what I did) then looked up the Incommand booklet and saw they used a 7.5 amp. Installed a 7.5 amp and replanted soybeans, for 2.5 days(using SteadySteer) and it worked fine.

In my 2 applications [4440 and 8410], I just extended both the "High Power"  and the "Guidance Activation" cables, from older Integra Display cable to the newer connections ( I already had Deutsch connector tools and terminals) Worked like it should.

Don't forget to "Turn On" the power button, underneath the SteadySteer Pancake motor, so you get its Green Light.

I remove the pancake motor, for normal tractor usage, that doesn't require Autosteer = steering wheel rotates slightly easier, without pancake motor attached ( I just set them on the cab's floorboard/rubber mat.)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)