AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Beans keep going down
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

barren
Posted 7/2/2022 02:27 (#9730228 - in reply to #9729728)
Subject: RE: Beans keep going down

Glasgow, Ky

BurkFarms - 7/1/2022 16:55 I’m an I stater but barely. Ohio line is 3/4 of a mile from my house. I can’t decide if you guys have a jealous love infatuation with “I states” or you just like to piss and moan about them. I staters don’t know what a drought is…I staters miraculously grow 250 bu corn on 2” of rain…I staters always cry wolf…blah blah blah. If you want to point the finger at someone try the mirror. (And same goes to the I staters). How many areas that didn’t used to grow corn or soybeans do now. My grandfathers first bean crop was planted to make hay. If you’re so concerned that the prices revolve around 3 states plant a different crop. Oats, barely, tobacco, etc. Go ahead at tell me there is no market for it. Probably true. While corn and beans have been planted all over for a very long time it wasn’t the main crops for such a vast area. Understandable the market was there so people adapted and started planting more of them. If you don’t like it move on to something else

Not sure how you gleaned all that from my comment.  Don't understand why you seem so upset at me for saying that.  " If you don’t like it move on to something else".  Think that was really called for?  If I took it the wrong way, my apologies.  

Edited by barren 7/2/2022 03:18
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)