AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Update to RTK guidance jumping...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

chirpfarm
Posted 6/30/2022 15:52 (#9728170)
Subject: Update to RTK guidance jumping...

South Central MN
Update to this thread: https://newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=1065104&posts=29#M9...

I've been talking with agleader tech support. Their first suggestions were to drive manually but with a guidance line loaded and see if the glitch occurs, and also to try switching to waas. I explained neither of those options were going to work because we are rowcrop cultivating with tight settings and need the rtk. We would be unable to drive manually while also watching the screen for 8 hours straight to make sure we didn't miss a 2 second glitch.

They then suggested getting a 3rd rtk unlocked receiver from our dealer to see if the receivers are bad. I pointed out that the odds of both receivers being brand new and experiencing identical glitches at the exact same time would have to be astronomical.

Now they want me to re-flash the receiver and reset to the defaults. They say that the error logs I sent don't really give them any answers, and so because we can't stop using the RTK signal and don't believe the receivers have both gone identically bad, the next step is to just blow everything away on the receivers. Maybe the logs show them all of our settings, but they haven't asked me any questions about my settings, and haven't asked us to tweak any other settings other than disabling the NMEA talker if its active.

At this point I'm a bit frustrated with them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)