AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Trimble 500 ez-steer won't engage
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Gregor
Posted 6/30/2022 15:17 (#9728124)
Subject: Trimble 500 ez-steer won't engage

East Central Nebraska
As similar to Butch below. When I try to engage the ez steer on my trimble 500 set-up, it tries to engage and little wheel turns back and forth and about 3 secs later says too far off-line to engage. Most of the time, I am right on the money to engage many times within an inch and traveling in the same direction of the line. It worked really good about a month ago and haven't changed anything other than moving from bean drill to sprayer and changed the setting from 18.6 ft to 60 ft on the set-up when turning on the GPS. Same tractor (Challenger MT 535B). It worked well with the sprayer before I started planting beans. EZ steer System was new this spring. My 500 is a several years old. The 500 otherwise works great and ez-boom also works as it should. I tried redoing the set-up and didn't help. I didn't drive in the field like the initial set-up as still have the sprayer on. Just redid the roll cal and rechecked the measurements. My satellite is set to 135. As I said, it worked great memorial weekend and last week when I started post spraying the beans, it didn't work. So been following the old corn rows, but bought this set-up mainly to spray with. Any help appreciated. Thanks Greg
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)