AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Enlist beans cupping
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

boa628
Posted 7/1/2022 06:26 (#9728893 - in reply to #9728069)
Subject: RE: Enlist beans cupping

SWOH
I don’t know what yours looked like as far as cupping but I had a variety of E3’s turn pale and droop pretty bad but didn’t cup. The field had a split with another variety and was sprayed at the same time and same conditions. 93 degrees, humid, and sunny. Had a quart of EnlistOne, a quart of the old Powermax, 12 oz of 2lb clethodim, normal rate of crop oil, AMS, and Interlock. By the time I got done and looked at where I started I was a little nervous. It was definitely noticeable. No speckles or cupping, just pale and drooping kinda like what the giant ragweed looks like a few hours after 24D. Almost the same look as spraying basagran and 28% on beans. I probably should’ve backed off the oil some as hot as it was but it didn’t show in the one variety at all. They all look fine now after a week and even where i burnt them a little overlapping some in the field corners came out of it ok. We’ll see if they canopy very good now. Only 2nd year using Enlist and even the beans last year that didn’t get Enlist on them didn’t canopy worth a crap. So far this year they look like they might do better.

What I saw here, the pale droopy beans didn’t look at all the same as dicamba injury. No cupping or shriveling, just pale and looked depressed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)