AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Leg cramps
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bennachie
Posted 6/30/2022 08:01 (#9727593 - in reply to #9727463)
Subject: RE: Leg cramps - Tonic Water

SW Nebraska Panhandle

I suspect there is more than one reason people get leg cramps.  I have had them for years.  Always ate bananas thinking they should help.  No help as far as I could tell but I still eat them because I like them.  My wife told me about drinking tonic water to alleviate leg cramps.  I have always been a sceptic when it comes to quick fixes and remedies.  But  I was going through a stage where I was getting cramps every night - maybe several times a night.  I finally decided to try some tonic water and the effect was immediate.  That was 3-4 years ago and have not had any serious cramps since.  I do not drink it every night.  In fact, I may go 2-3 months and not drink it and when I get a leg cramp I will go ahead and drink a bottle over a few nights and problem just disappears.  The good thing is that I actually like the taste.  You can always add gin or vodka to improve the taste.  A couple months ago I got a bad cramp that wouldn't go away, went and got a bottle that night and had a glass and it just went away almost immediately.  I can't understand how it works so well and so fast but it does.  I am not trying to peddle tonic water but it is certainly worth a try.  It works wonders for me. MIght not work for everyone.  I never tried the stuff they advertise on TV or other "supplements".

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)