AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Inputs, markets and general country health
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Jrditchdigger
Posted 6/30/2022 12:58 (#9727971 - in reply to #9727858)
Subject: RE: In order to move the national guard into service

Southern MN
Found several articles from nbc, abc and politico after a short search. Offer was given on Jan 2., turned down by the Capitol police seems to be the most common thread I can see. Do I think Trump wanted to see something showing support for him want to happen. Yes. Do I think the Dems wanted something to happen like what happened so they could do exactly what they are doing now? Yes. Do I think Trump is lily white? No. Do I think the Dems or federal officials could have had some part in it? Very possible, especially after they spent 4 years pushing a false narrative that they invented, ruining 1000’s of peoples lives along the way. The hearings are a political show, you will believe everything negative that comes from it, others will believe none of it. They are a waste of time. Trump is the most investigated man in history and there is yet to be anything of any real value come of it. Probably none of us could be investigated to that extent and come out clean.
Edit. I really think the more they push this show the more support he gets and the more chance he is a candidate and gets elected again in 2 years. Just like banning him from Twitter helped his cause much more than it hurt him.

Edited by Jrditchdigger 6/30/2022 13:23
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)