AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Finish the last of the dicamba beans today
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Mbmaring
Posted 6/30/2022 05:55 (#9727406 - in reply to #9727115)
Subject: RE: Finish the last of the dicamba beans today

North west MN
Joe@RFDG - 6/29/2022 20:04

johnny skeptical - 6/29/2022 08:18

It’s been like the movie groundhog day around here, every morning I wake up it’s still the 20th of june.

Yup. Just send it.

Neighbor sprayed some D 2 days ago in his extend beans. Wind was good, at application I thought ok. It’s past the 20th, I don’t care. His farm, his crop. Whatever right?

2 days later 35 mph wind into my place. 17 acres of wine grapes, 5 acre veggies and non extend beans. Woke up with the smell of d and all day that’s all I can smell. It was strong. 94 degrees today.

Guessing we will have a problem.

They will tell inspector no D in the tank. End of investigation.

So thanks?

Worst cropping system ever.

Exactly hit the nail on the head. Happens to me every. Come back after the forth and wonder what the heck happened to my non extend beans. Last year in one township I farm in you could drive by any bean field in the township at 80mph and tell if it was extend or non extend. Questioned a couple guys that I know sprayed extend and they said they did everything by the book. In that township all my beans were dinged entire fields and beans didn't make 30 bpa. The township to the south had no extend growers and no damage beans ran 45bpa. Can't tell me it doesn't hurt the yield
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)