AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Finally tried keto
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 7/1/2022 22:19 (#9730120 - in reply to #9730061)
Subject: Butter makes your pants fall off - Butter Bob Briggs

Pittsburg, Kansas

Better to get recommendations from doctors that have lived it. Some of my favorites that can be found on Youtube are Dr Ken Berry, Dr Eric Westman, Dr Paul Mason. There are a bunch of others that are good but those will get you started. All I have learned has been from doctors on Youtube. There is a lot of garbage on there also so a person has to use his head when evaluating the information, but the doctors I have listed I have found to provide good information.

If you have trouble with sugar addiction another one that is good is Dr Cywes also known as the carb addiction doc. Another person that has been instrumental to my learning is Ivor Cummins, not a doctor but an expert in digging out research. Just do a search for any of those on Youtube and start watching whatever looks interesting. That is my best suggestion.

Edit: If you just want the redneck "how to" look up on Youtube "Butter Bob Briggs" and watch his stuff. He quit making videos about three or four years ago, but what he did is timeless.

Edited by John Burns 7/1/2022 22:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)